Work Schedule: 7 days on & 7 days off clinical shifts (Plus Medical/Administrative Director Duties)
Pay: $315,000.00 per year & $35,000 – $55,000 Medical Stipend (Based on experience)
About Optimum Care Hospital Group: At Optimum Care Hospital Group, we’re not just healthcare providers; we’re caregivers, innovators, and partners in wellness. We’re committed to making a positive impact on communities through exceptional patient care and data-driven decision-making.
Position Overview: As the Hospitalist Medical Director at Optimum Care Hospital Group, you will be responsible for various administrative & clinical responsibilities including (but not limited to): scheduling, leading discharge meetings, mentoring, and quality review. you’ll apart of a team dedicated to raising the bar in patient care. Beyond competitive compensation, we offer a holistic benefits package that underscores our commitment to your well-being.
- MD/DO with unrestricted medical license required
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Required
- 3-4 years clinical experience as a Hospitalist
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, Business Administration, or a related field (MHA or MBA will be preferred)
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Meet on a regular basis with each individual hospital CEO or their designee.
- Attend monthly hospitalist department meetings as well as other relevant hospital, administrative and clinical meetings
- Assist and drive new business development efforts including participation in RFP creation and development, interviews and contract negotiation
- Work with hospital to improve their hospitalist services through the engagement of Optimum Affiliates
- Meet with Optimum management on a monthly basis to review the state of the hospitalist program and focus on priorities of the organization
- Work with the recruiting team to create a hospitalist provider pool
- Interview potential hospitalist provider candidates
- Represent and potentially present Optimum or its affiliates at conferences
- Work clinical shifts to maintain an understanding of “on the ground” issues while preserving clinical capability and presence
- Must be able to speak and write English in a legible and comprehensible manner.
- Must be able to move about sufficiently to respond to life threatening emergencies including performing CPR and assisting with the evacuation of patient(s) during emergency situations.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision insurance
- HAS Plan
- Paid time off
SSM Midwest Hospital Oklahoma City – 2825 Parklawn Drive, Midwest City, OK 73110
Application Process: If you’re passionate about making a positive impact on patient lives and thrive in a collaborative healthcare environment, we invite you to submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and commitment to patient-centred care. Please send your application to Recruiting@optimumcare.net
Optimum Care Hospital Group is committed to diversity, inclusion, and supporting the professional growth of our healthcare team members.